Plan your glass balustrade using one, two and three sections banisters models.
Choose the sections width, handrail system, railing colour and the type of the glass to plan a glass bannister with standard units we offer. Alternitevely, contact us to create a custom glass balustrade according to your specifications.
The handrails are designed and fixed in a way that allows wide spans. Balustrading systems can be supplied in 4 standard colours: White, Silver, Bronze and Royal Chrome”. It is also possible to order banisters in standard RAL colours but this is dependant on quantity.
Balcony Systems’ unique telescopic system allows tremendous posibilities in design and implementation. The posts contain 2 parts:
- structural base post – fitted to the building structure and covered by the system post
- system post – telescopic system that is installed at the final stage and allows to adjust the exact handrails height
Our glass banisters are supplied with a variety of glass colours and finishes, diamond polished on the visible heights.
- 10mm Clear Toughened
- 10mm Green / Grey / Bronze / Blue Tint Toughened
- 10mm Satinized Toughened
- 9.5 Laminated Clear Toughend (4mm+1.5PVB+4mm)
- all the above options + BalcoNano® Self-Cleaning hydrophobic Coating both sides
You can also protect your glass banisters from dirt, grime and other contaminants with the unigue double sided self cleaning glass coating that will make it look new and clean.
Usually posts are uniformly distributed at approximately 1.9m – 2.0m centres. It is assumed that the structure being fixed to can support the required loads:
- line load on the handrail 0.74 kN/m
- point load to infill 1.0kN
For more information, cost evaluation,
plan and installation assistance